Cwch Gwenyn (Beehive) - Details
Cwch Gwenyn (Beehive) is a glorious two-bedroomed holiday cottage for up to four people. Its open beams, exposed stone and underfloor heating provide a sumptuous and stylish haven in which you can relax and unwind. Take your breakfast on the patio and then, at the end of a fabulous day exploring Anglesey, put your feet up by the wood burning stove.
The Beehive comprises of:
- A spacious lounge with two sofas, a wood burning stove and a 40" smart TV.
- French windows leading onto a large private patio area where a fire pit is provided for your enjoyment.
- The dining kitchen features a stunning M&S larder, solid oak dining table and chairs, washing machine, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- An upstairs bedroom with a beautiful double bed covered by a genuine Welsh blanket, delightful freestanding roll top bath, an en-suite lavatory and hand basin, a chest of drawers and clothes rail.
- There's a downstairs bedroom with twin beds, en-suite shower, lavatory and hand basin.
- Books and games are provided for your entertainment during your stay.
- Parking for 2 cars
We also provide quality bed linen, towels, tea towels, dishcloths, washing up liquid, kitchen rolls, toilet rolls, laundry products, an electric clothes airer and kitchen cupboard condiments. A starter pack of logs is also provided.
We welcome children 12 years and older.
Smoking is not permitted and we do not accept dogs.